- Adults For ages 11+
- Children For ages 3-10
- Infants Ages 0-2
Thrilling Orlando Airboat Tours
Wild Willy’s One-Hour Airboat Rides are perfect for families looking for unique things to do near Orlando. Book an airboat tour on Lake Tohopekaliga, St. Cloud, to see gators, bald eagles, and much more!
Florida’s natural beauty surrounds you while you ride on one of our fully insured airboats. Our licensed captains know how to spot gators, bald eagles, blue herons, endangered snail kites, and other local wildlife. After your tour, you get to hold and take photos with our resident gators as a free bonus!
Hold Our Gators!
We participate in a trade-in program with a local alligator farm. Once they become too big or aggressive, we swap them out for smaller ones. Cricket and Sergio are great learning tools for people of all ages. Not many people can say they’ve actually held an alligator!
Some competitors don’t even let you use your own camera and leave you with no other option but to purchase a photo from them if you want a memory to take home. With us, take as many photos as you’d like!
At Wild Willy’s, there are never extra or hidden fees to hold and take photos with our lil’ pride and joys! The old nickel and dime scam is something we choose not to partake in. We believe honesty and integrity will keep you coming back year after year.
We strive to be the best at our guided airboat tours. They are very informative, and you’re guaranteed to leave with more knowledge of Florida wildlife than you had upon arrival. In addition to not wanting to just throw you on an airboat and whip ya around, we believe in competitive pricing. As you compare us to other companies, you’ll find we maintain one of the lowest, if not the lowest, prices around. You definitely get more bang for your buck with Wild Willy’s!
Customers will receive a full refund with at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows or guests canceling inside the 24-hour window will be charged the full price.
- Absolutely no feeding the wildlife, and with that, no food allowed on board.
- We recommend that you wear ear protection when the boat is in full throttle.
- Children must be seated at all times and sit with at least one adult.
- For longer tours, we suggest you have plenty of fluids and sunscreen.
- Stow personal items properly to prevent loss overboard or destruction in the boat prop.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
- Our captains reserve the right to not allow a person onto a boat tour if he feels they may be under the influence of alcohol or chemical substances that might make the trip unsafe for themselves or others in the party.
- We proudly accommodate people with most medical conditions and/or disabilities.
- If the weather is such that the captain feels the tour would be unsafe, then we reserve the right to cancel. Therefore, we recommend that you call an hour or two prior to your arrival if you’re unsure about the weather conditions.
- If your tour is cancelled due to weather conditions and you’ve already paid, you’ll receive a full refund.
Any questions? Please feel free to contact us!
- Offered during regular business hours
- 1-6 guests on a 6-passenger boat: $350
- 7-14 guests on a 14-passenger boat: $700
Seasonal (Limited Availability)
4:45PM and 6:15PM
Ages 3 and older: $65
Infants 0-2: Free
If you have a rental car, it comes equipped with SunPass to go through toll roads without paying cash. Many times, GPS will send you on toll roads, and some exits, like ours, are SunPass only and don’t take cash. So, if you’re in a rental, you can take our exit without any problems. For more information on SunPass, visit www.sunpass.com/.